Tuesday, 14 February 2012

tag along - radzif and nurul reception at Kajang

assalamualaikum wbt.

it has been a while since i have taken up my camera and take reception pictures. for this one, I'm helping out my friend who is the junior photographer at cs. I really wanted to see how cs works and see things (art of seeing) so that i could use that knowledge for my photojournalism.
for more pictures and stories, visit http://blog.candidsyndrome.com/

 




and if people were to ask me, do you take wedding photography jobs? i would say yes but the couple especially the bride shall cover her 'aurah' completely (wearing hijabs in short). yes, i can demand my client as Allah is the one who give rezki to His servant, and I shall not afraid by ensuring His Fitrah.

that should be all of the pictures (that I can upload)

now I shall focus to complete my chapt 2 and 3 by end of the month, insyaAllah. pray so that Allah opened up and give ease for me to complete such an important task.

thank you!

2 comments:

  1. oh God..the dress was exactly like ecah's (my sis) but different style. may be because they live in Kajang..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huhuhu
      mungkin juga ddy nk2 kalo diorang amik pada orang yang sama

      walaupun baju sama, tp expression and kegembiraan tu hak masing masing
      :)

      Delete

memberi komen, kritikan, kutukan, pujian adalah salah satu cara dr memberi pandangan...