Assalamualaikum and gud day...
Yesterday have a gud occasion to be spread and to be write on this blog. It is not about what I do during working hours but it is about 'berbuke pose'. The special things about this 'berbuke pose' is I receive so-called advice that I think I should be sharing it to all of you since sharing is caring (caring ke aku?) -_-"~...
Back to the story, we had our buke pose at Hilton Hotel in KL Central with my father and my sisters along with PDRM Marin from Bukit Aman and staff that associated with MTU. After a long eating process - about 4 - 5 plates (comprising fresh kupang, lots of sushi, fresh oyster, satay, nasi impit, abc, lots of teh tarik, belut, ayam masak bla2, ikan skit, baklava, som tam, kerabu perut and kurma) + an abc, someone asks us regarding our education background, what course that we take and so on.
Later, during the conversation, that uncle tell us a real-life story about him and his wife who sits beside him during that buke pose. He said, while he is in US for study and working, life is very tough yet we should not limit and not challenging ourselves by saying,"I had enough, I can't do this, argh, pressure gile" and etc. We should believe that in some part of the world, there is someone that had gone through like we are doing and at the end, achieve what he wanted to be.
He also said, when people graduate and start working, they often being in the group where chit-chat is the main activity and causing them to be at the same level of thinking and commitment while their performance is not up to par and don't stay ahead of demand (lagging~ and not effective). Their knowledge is not increasing and it would be the same as when he/she graduated from university . Yet sometimes, their knowledge are decreasing year by year and they only follow all the procedure while not knowing the purposes behind it.
Lastly, I asked him this question "Should I do my master here in local and at the same time, trying to gain experience to become professional engineer (PE or Ir) or should I go oversea to further study?" Calmly he answered my question " You should go oversea and become professional engineer there since the qualifications needed is more tough than Malaysia plus you will have oversea experience. Yes, it can't be converted into Malaysia's PE but still it is a plus-plus condition"
Are we in this group after we graduated and in working environment? I don't know. Might be. My officemates are always talking and talking. (Sorry guys if all of you reading this post ^^.. pose2 ni kena slalu maafkan org..keskes)
At last, knowing there are people outside there who support civil engineering from bottom of their heart and encourage young people like me to be extraordinary engineer in term of technical, management and business minded. Thank you uncle and thank you also to my current boss at DRSA Consulting Sdn Bhd for train + brain-washed to be a powerful engineer.
Though it is a long way to go, still I would like to be at that path.
CIVILPOWER!
Yesterday have a gud occasion to be spread and to be write on this blog. It is not about what I do during working hours but it is about 'berbuke pose'. The special things about this 'berbuke pose' is I receive so-called advice that I think I should be sharing it to all of you since sharing is caring (caring ke aku?) -_-"~...
Back to the story, we had our buke pose at Hilton Hotel in KL Central with my father and my sisters along with PDRM Marin from Bukit Aman and staff that associated with MTU. After a long eating process - about 4 - 5 plates (comprising fresh kupang, lots of sushi, fresh oyster, satay, nasi impit, abc, lots of teh tarik, belut, ayam masak bla2, ikan skit, baklava, som tam, kerabu perut and kurma) + an abc, someone asks us regarding our education background, what course that we take and so on.
Later, during the conversation, that uncle tell us a real-life story about him and his wife who sits beside him during that buke pose. He said, while he is in US for study and working, life is very tough yet we should not limit and not challenging ourselves by saying,"I had enough, I can't do this, argh, pressure gile" and etc. We should believe that in some part of the world, there is someone that had gone through like we are doing and at the end, achieve what he wanted to be.
He also said, when people graduate and start working, they often being in the group where chit-chat is the main activity and causing them to be at the same level of thinking and commitment while their performance is not up to par and don't stay ahead of demand (lagging~ and not effective). Their knowledge is not increasing and it would be the same as when he/she graduated from university . Yet sometimes, their knowledge are decreasing year by year and they only follow all the procedure while not knowing the purposes behind it.
Lastly, I asked him this question "Should I do my master here in local and at the same time, trying to gain experience to become professional engineer (PE or Ir) or should I go oversea to further study?" Calmly he answered my question " You should go oversea and become professional engineer there since the qualifications needed is more tough than Malaysia plus you will have oversea experience. Yes, it can't be converted into Malaysia's PE but still it is a plus-plus condition"
Are we in this group after we graduated and in working environment? I don't know. Might be. My officemates are always talking and talking. (Sorry guys if all of you reading this post ^^.. pose2 ni kena slalu maafkan org..keskes)
At last, knowing there are people outside there who support civil engineering from bottom of their heart and encourage young people like me to be extraordinary engineer in term of technical, management and business minded. Thank you uncle and thank you also to my current boss at DRSA Consulting Sdn Bhd for train + brain-washed to be a powerful engineer.
Though it is a long way to go, still I would like to be at that path.
CIVILPOWER!
No comments:
Post a Comment
memberi komen, kritikan, kutukan, pujian adalah salah satu cara dr memberi pandangan...